You buy auto insurance to protect yourself when you have an accident or claim. When something bad happens you want your auto insurance company to respond. When it comes to auto insurance, knowledge is power. Here are some facts to help educate you about auto insurance.
Auto Insurance Facts
- Your personal items are not covered if damaged or stolen out of your auto.
- The kind of vehicle you own helps determine your auto insurance premiums. Some vehicles are less expensive to insure. Call us today to find out more information.
- It is very important to review your auto insurance policy to make sure all the information is correct. Vehicle age, garage location and even VIN number can affect premiums.
- If your car is stolen your liability coverage will still apply.
- When you allow your uncle to use your car and he gets into an accident, your insurance will apply. You will be responsible for deductibles on your policy.
- Auto liability insurance is required in every state.
- If you add expensive after-market products (alarm, TV, stereo, custom interior) let us know so we can make sure you have the proper auto insurance coverage.
- Many classic cars need special auto coverage, call us today.
- If you own an ATV, motorcycle or boat, combining these with your auto insurance can save you money.
Get a Fast Free Online Quote. We have great rates! McAllen, Mission, Corpus Christi, Laredo, TX. Commercial Auto Insurance, Contractors Insurance & General Liability Insurance.