Here are some tips to protect you from prying eyes so you can have one less thing to worry about on your vacation. Click here for more safety tips
- Don’t post on social media until you return.
- Never put your home address on your luggage tags. Write your phone number instead.
- Be aware of any travel and health alerts at your destination.
- When you check into your room, make a mental note of the locations of the stairs and fire exits
- Never leave your wallet, pocketbook or checkbook in the car. Always keep them with you
- Make copies of all of your credit cards, important identification information, including your medical insurance cards, and your traveler's checks.
- Leave your checkbook and the most of your credit cards at home.
- Set automatic timers to turn your lights and a radio on and off.
- Stop your paper and mail.
- Have a neighbor keep an eye out during your time away.
- Stop garbage.
- Teach your kids to swim at home before you leave on vacation.
- If you are headed to the beach or another sunny locale this summer, sun protection is essential. Bring plenty of sunscreen.
Get a Fast Free Online Quote. We have great rates! McAllen, Mission, Corpus Christi, Laredo, TX. Commercial Auto Insurance, Contractors Insurance & General Liability Insurance.