- Merge insurance policies - Consolidating auto, property and liability under one policy can provide “package” credits.
- Automobile Program - Make sure all your commercial vehicles are “classified” correctly. For example, having a pick-up classified as a commercial delivery truck can increase costs. Consider self insuring physical damage coverage on certain vehicles.
- Workers’ Compensation – If you have had large losses, it could be beneficial to have a third party medical bill review completed.
- Increase Deductibles - Consider increasing your property deductible to $5,000, or even $10,000. Also, think about increasing auto deductibles on older vehicles. If your losses are low, over time you might save enough in premiums to pay for future losses.
- Have us complete an audit of your entire program – We can evaluate exposures your company has, and discover what options would be best for your individual needs. We can become a second set of eyes to uncover exposures not currently addressed.